Canada offers numerous opportunities for migrants and that makes it one of the best countries to live in. Every year a lot of aspirants plan to migrate to Canada, preferably with permanent residency (PR).
There are a lot of ways through which a migrant can get permanent residency for Canada.
Some of the most popular ones are:
- Express Entry (EE)
- Family Sponsorship
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)
- Business Immigration Program
- Student Visa
- Work Permit
Express entry is the fastest immigration program that helps candidates get PR and receive permanent residence status in as soon as 6 months.
Steps for Express Entry application
Benefits of getting Permanent Residency in Canada
- Right to Live, Work and Study anywhere in Canada permanently
- Universal Healthcare Facilities
- Social Security Benefits
- Free Public Education for Dependent Children
- Protection under Canadian Law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship
- Sponsor your family members
In this blog we will discuss Canada migration with reference to:
- Profile evaluation or eligibility score
- Opportunities for skilled workers in Canada
- Importance of a registered immigration consultant
- ACET Migration your partner in this journey
To apply and qualify for the migration process some basic requirements need to be fulfilled which are listed below.
- Age – 18 to 45 years
- Education – Minimum qualification is graduation
- Work experience – minimum 1 year
- A valid job offer – In the relevant field
- English and/or French language skills – good proficiency
Apart from these there are many other parameters to qualify for the visa which a migration agent or agency like ACET Migration (linkedin link) can guide you through.
The pandemic period has been harsh on jobs and migrants both. But post 2021 jobs are rising and showing steady gains in employment. This trend has been continued in 2022 and is expected to grow further. However post pandemic the landscape of jobs is center around supporting businesses in multiple industries.
If we talk about sectors that have the most job vacancies in Canada then they would be:
- Construction sector
- Scientific and technical services
- Transportation and warehousing
- Finance and insurance
- Entertainment and recreation
- Real estate
- Accommodation and food services
- Service sector
- Technology and healthcare
Having your immigration assessment done by an accredited immigration consultant certainly increases your chances of getting a PR and also makes the process smoother and faster.
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is a professional immigration expert who has been given legal authority to liaise with the Canadian Government on your behalf and assist with your Canada visa application. RCICs at ACET Migration are registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). These consultants provide guidance in choosing the program that best would be best suited for the applicant. A proper evaluation is done based on the qualification and experience ensuring that the form is correctly filled and documentation is proper.
ACET Migration provides comprehensive migration services for Canada Migration to aspiring migrants, living around the globe. With its offices in Australia, Canada, UAE, India and UK, it facilitates people to migrate to Australia and Canada.
The team based across the world, is passionately driven towards one objective, which is to ensure a smooth transition to a new place and support in starting a journey towards achieving one’s dream.
Visit our Canada Migration page (link) to get a detailed overview of our services. For any queries write to us at (email) or visit (contactus page link). Based on the inputs shared by you the professional counsellors from ACET Migration will offer the best advice and our registered agents will make the PR process seamless.