Migrating to a new country for a better life and career growth is a dream for many. The process is extensive with stringent eligibility criteria. One needs to put in a lot of effort and preparation for visa approvals and associated formalities. Therefore it becomes imperative for the aspirants to prepare themselves in the best possible way for the migration process.
Skills requirements may vary as per the standard norms for every country. The variation is because of the cultural and professional values of each county are different. Also, the skills needed by employers as per the job profile and individual competency are also unique.
Education and professional skills can only be acquired with time and planning, however certain skills can be developed through training and expert guidance.
A migration agency like ACET Migration is one of the best in industry that provides skill assessment and trainings, profile evaluation and one on one consultation by certified migration agents. For aspiring migrants planning to move to Australia or Canada, ACET Migration offers the best services.
- Australia – 1300 00 8601
- India – +91 – 7592 992 991
- Dubai – +971 56 502 3499
Skills development should meet the professional market standards of the host country. Both white and blue collared jobs require understanding of the market demand, cultural aspects and social structure of the destination country.
- Cultural awareness – Intercultural competences and knowledge are a must for any migrant. This helps them to adapt easily and settle faster.
- Social competence – Gestures in public, body language signs, social practices and mannerisms enables a safe and happy stay in the new country.
- Workplace ethics – Appearance, Self – discipline, adaptation with work culture is critical to avoid any bad experience at workplace.
- Communication skills – Language proficiency both verbal and non-verbal communication makes it more conducive for the migrant.
- Inter-personal skills – Soft skills constitute an important part of our personality. To establish a good impression at work and create positive impact one needs to work on these skills.
- Employer’s background and organisational history – Organisations have a modus operandi specific to their policies and competitive standards. Prior knowledge of that helps to deliver better performance at work.
A country’s labour market and its society are impacted by new migrants. The preparation and acquisition of skills needed to get visa approval are the efforts put by the migrant. Therefore it becomes important that the host country provides an encouraging environment to the migrants to utilize those skills. The countries should form their migrant policies to help them gain local experience and adapt. Opportunities, future prospects, equal work rights, family environment and inclusiveness offer favourable labour market conditions. A collaborative approach will make the migration market stronger and encourage a longer association of the migrants with the host country.
ACET Migration will be the trusted partner of your migration journey. Visit ACET and explore the world of new possibilities.