The FSW program is the fastest and most popular pathway for newcomers looking forward for a future in Canada.
Requirements for Ideal Express Entry candidates:
- Must be under 30 years of age
- Hold at least two Bachelor’s degrees or a Master’s degree
- Must demonstrate high English and/or French language proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark [CLB] level eight or higher)
- Have at least three years of skilled work experience
Other factors that can boost your CRS score:
- Higher language proficiency in English and/or French
- Bilingualism in French and English
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. education
- Canadian work or educational experience
- A Canadian brother or sister currently residing in Canada
- An arranged employment offer from a Canadian company
- A nomination from a provincial nominee program
It takes a minimum of 6 months of completion for the entire process of the Express Entry which starts from submission of the Express Entry profile to the issuance of the Permanent Resident Visa.