491 SKILLED WORK INVITATION is a provisional visa of 5 years for skilled workers nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia.
- Work, study and live in designated areas of Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want till the date of expiry of the visa.
- Be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you.
- Have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list.
- Have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation.
- Score points required to meet the eligibility criteria.
How we can help:
When People want to migrate to a new country, they face multiple issues and apprehensions on their migration plan. Only a registered migration agent can give you proper evaluation and assistance.
Migration experts at ACET are just a step away for any guidance, clarifications, that is required to firm up your decisions. They are better equipped to also help you in terms of regional employment prospects. Aspiring migrants globally benefit by our organisations ability to advice on crucial matters due to our strong regional foothold in Australia.
With our regional presence in Darwin, Australia our clients can be assured of hassle free settlement and guidance with ACET MIGRATION.