Canada Work Visa: are issued under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC). People need to apply for a work visa only after getting a job offer or an employment contract from a Canadian employer. Canada gives permission to recruit foreign skilled workers for occupations that cannot be filled in by citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Eligibility requirements for all applicants
There are specific requirements you need to meet depending on where you are when you apply for your work permit.
- Prove that the Applicant has enough money to take care of themselves and their family members during their stay in Canada and to return home
- Have no previous record of criminal activity.
- Medical fitness is important, and medical exam to prove the same is required.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA
- A valid passport or document with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of the Applicant and accompanying family members.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Proof of relationship with spouse, children or common in law partner
- Proof of professional qualifications, including work experience
- Proof of having adequate financial resources to cover expenses during their stay in Canada
- Medical examination required to be done from registered hospitals.
- Application fee