Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Email: info@acetmigration.com
  • Phone: 1300 00 8601

Canada Other Visa

Canada Other Visa

Parent Visa:

Please contact us for various parent visa options.

Skilled-Recognized Graduate Visa:

Contact us for further information.

Partner Visa :

If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to:

  • support them financially
  • make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government
Open chat
Scan the code
Let us know your query and our virtual agent will be happy to help you.