Hi, How Can We Help You?

Australian Other Visa Options

Australian Other Visa Options

Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)

This visa allows: recent engineering graduates of recognised institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience.
Please contact us to check your institution is on the eligibility list.

Parent visas

  Please contact us for various parent visa options.

Partner visas

Australian Partner Visas allow married or de facto (same or opposite sex) couples to enter and remain in Australia with their partner.

If you are in a genuine committed relationship with a non-Australian and you are an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident, an eligible New Zealand Citizen, there are a number of options for you and your spouse or de facto under the partner visa program.

How It Works

Choose Immigration Program

Immigration Application

Preparation for The Application

Supporting Papers Submission

Open chat
Scan the code
Let us know your query and our virtual agent will be happy to help you.