As per definitions of Britannica, Human Migration is defined as the permanent change of residence by an individual or group; it excludes such movements as nomadism, migrant labour, commuting, and tourism, all of which are transitory in nature.
The factors of migration:
Migration happens for various reasons which may be classified under political, social, economic, or environmental. A person may choose to migrate, for instance moving to another country to enhance his/her career opportunities or may be forced to migrate, due to uncertainties within home country like famine or war. The later is called pull factor and latter push factor.
When migration happens due to the appealing social and professional factors offered by a country to the migrants, it is categorized under THE PULL FACTOR. This blog will talk about the pull factors for migration in the so-called post covid era.
The Pull factor
In the last 15 years, there has been a phenomenal swell in global migration under THE PULL FACTOR where Australia and Canada stand out and have welcomed migrants with the attractions of higher employment, more wealth, good climate, political stability, fertile lands, lower risk from natural hazards, etc.
Speaking broadly on Migration to Australia, it has become an attractive option – globally
Many people from the Middle East and the Indian sub-continent have considered or are considering a migration to Australia for various reasons, mostly as many of them are hearing the positive news from their friends or family who are settled in Land Down Under.
To calculate your eligibility for Australia migration – CLICK here
The pull factors of Australia
As Australia has a booming economy, many well paid jobs, a modern lifestyle, and a high standard of living it frequently is recommended as one of the best countries in the world to live. Following are some of the pull factors* in the so-called post covid era.
ACET Migration offers the best Australia Migration Services
- The Australian economy is robust and therefore the Australian dollar has the reputation of being one of the safest currencies in the world. For migrants coming from the Middle East where their origins are predominantly from the Indian sub-continent, it allows them to support their families back home by sending a portion of their earnings.
- The Australian education system provides free or subsidised primary, secondary and tertiary education.
- Australia provides access to a wide range of health care services, free medical care in public hospitals and lower costs for prescription medicines.
- As per various surveys*, Australia is known to have world’s most liveable cities and have consistently made it every year on the list of the best cities to live in the world.
- A big advantage for migrants is the fact that Australia recognises dual citizenship and that children born to permanent residents in Australia can apply for citizenship.
How can ACET Migration help?
And to sum it up, if you have a dream of moving to Australia, ACET Migration provides comprehensive services for Australian Migration & Education to aspiring candidates, living around the globe. With its offices in Australia, Canada, India, UAE and UK they assure best services.
Australia – 1300 00 8601
India – +91 – 7592 992 991
Dubai – +971 56 502 3499
Director Operations UAE
The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content.. The information contained is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness. The author has referred to content from websites Britannica.com and BBC. Com in preparation of the article and therefore has a Fair Use Notice that that “this article may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.”